Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, the staffers demeanour behind at the stories, stars and scandals which done the final 7 days a little of the craziest all year.
If you do not already, FOLLOW THG on Twitter, Google+, Tumblr and Facebook for headlines 24/7/365. Let us be your luminary report source opposite the board!
Now, a outline of the week which was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Actor and all-around great man Michael Clarke Duncan died at age 54.
- The iPhone 5 recover date was all announced! For subsequent week!
- Amy Poehler and Will Arnett voiced their separation.
- The world’s initial Snooki baby print was released!
Chris Brown, Rihanna Kiss at VMAs
- It was substantially nothing, but when Rihanna and Chris Brown lick …
- … and she assumingly calls Drake and Lil Wayne a$$holes …
- … the story dominates the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Even when a Breaking Dawn Part 2 shave is played (below).
Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Clip
- Kristen Stewart done her initial post-scandal coming in open at TIFF.
- Prince Harry exposed celebration lady Carrie Reichert spoke about their soiree.
- Martin Kristen was suggested to be protecting, and doing, Heidi Klum.
- Seal was not happy.
Frank Ocean – “Thinkin’ Bout You” (Live)
- Frank Ocean achieved prior to his greatest assembly nonetheless (above).
- Drew Peterson was convicted of murdering his third wife.
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm have been still going strong.
- The Jersey Shore Season 6 trailer was expelled …
Jersey Shore Season 6 Trailer
- Justin Bieber hold a gun in a little photos. People were confused.
- Evelyn Lozada says she will NOT determine with Chad Johnson.
- June Shannon is unfazed by Here comes Honey Boo Boo Haters.
- Check out these new, darling Blue Ivy Carter photos! OMG!
- Poor Andre Parker of Kent State (see football prominence below).
Andre Parker Recovers Fumble For Kent State, Runs Wrong Way
- Nicki Minaj supports Mitt Romney, and rapped about it in a brand brand new song.
- Mitt Romney taxation earnings were assumingly hacked and put up for bids.
- Chuck Norris warned of “1,000 years” of dark if Obama wins.
- Bill Clinton was true up beasting on fools in his DNC speech:
Bill Clinton Democratic National Convention Speech
- The K. Michelle-Memphitz play persists on and off L&HHA.
- Amanda Bynes’ permit was dangling by the California DMV.
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Sean Lowe have been the Bachelor finalists.
- Kim Kardashian lobbied for a Hollywood Walk of Fame star.
- She additionally attempted and unsuccessful to plead the manage to buy (below):
Kim Kardashian on CNBC
What was the prominence of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?