Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip Week in Review. Here, we take a demeanour behind on the final 7 days in luminary gossip, Hollywood headlines and rumors.
Some of the highlights from May 8-14 embody …
- That total thing we pronounced about the Kendra Wilkinson sex fasten not being real? We were wrong. It’s real, alright and competence even finish her marriage.
- A Miley Cyrus path dance video surfaced, but notwithstanding critical hype, it was flattering disappointing. Neither as well risque nor unconditionally innocent. Just … dull.
- Matt Lauer event allegations surfaced, and were denied. The alternative lady Matt is pronounced to be intrigue on Annette Roque with is Alexis Houston.
- Rachel Uchitel’s content messages to David Boreanaz were dirty, yes, but flattering pitiable for a professional, luminary home wrecking temptress.
Rachel Uchitel: Clingy home wrecker.
- Michael Jackson’s bodyguards, his father Joe, and crony Elizabeth Taylor came to his invulnerability and bashed Dr. Arnold Klein over happy rumors.
- Violet Kowal, Polish porn queen, purported an event with Mel Gibson.
- Lawrence Taylor’s rape defense: You do not even wanna know.
- Michelle McGee is still around, and saying/doing nonsensical things.
- Ditto for Tila Tequila, who we only feel bad for at this point.
- Things have been removing nauseous on the Tiger Woods divorce front.
Michael Lynche and Niecy Nash bid their particular shows farewell.
- Art, allude to unquote, copied hold up on The Hills. On the show Tuesday and genuine hold up Thursday, Spencer Pratt called the cops on Heidi’s family.
- American Idol eliminated Michael Lynche. Big disappointment.
- Dancing with the Stars sent home Niecy Nash a night earlier.
- The Bachelorette spoilers were leaked, and have been flattering juicy.
- Krista White was crowned as America’s Next Top Model.
Miley Cyrus can’t be tamed … but Biebs could try, we think.
- Couple news: Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus strike up dinner, and presumably any other; Kate Hudson is pissed about A-Rod and Cameron Diaz.
- Wedding bells: Alicia Etheridge skeleton to wed Bobby Brown for reasons unknown; Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower have been engaged; Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott renewed their vows in their ultimate cry for attention.
- Baby news: It’s a lady for Bethenny Frankel.
- Birthday boys/girls: Robert Pattinson, Audrina Patridge, Gosselin sextuplets.
- R.I.P.: Lena Horne and Erica Blasberg.
NOTE: Don’t dont think about to follow THG on Twitter and Facebook for all the ultimate news, luminary gossip, rumors, explanation and amusement as it happens, 24/7/365!