Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip Week in Review. Below, the staff takes a demeanour behind at the past week in luminary gossip, party headlines and rumors.
Some of the highlights from Mar 13-19 embody …
- Jesse James has been indicted of intrigue on Sandra Bullock, who presumably changed out over the rumors. The lady in question? Michelle McGee, a permanent skin stain model, mom of two, quasi-porn star, and strong Nazi supporter.
- Tiger Woods voiced a lapse date to golf (April 8), but it was a slew of Tiger Woods content messages he allegedly sent to porn star chick on the side Joslyn James which done news. We have been articulate depraved, violent, messed up stuff.
- John Edwards’ mistress, Rielle Hunter, acted for a little half-naked GQ pictures. She after pronounced she was “repulsed” by those same half-nude GQ pics. Moron.
Looks similar to matrimony difficulty for Sandra Bullock and Jesse James. Trouble by the name of Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, a permanent skin stain model, porn star and James’ purported mistress.
- Heidi Montag quickly hired a little penetrating “healer” physical education instructor nut.
- Omer Bhatti claims to be the primogenitor of Michael Jackson’s kids.
- Crazy Jewish extremists wish Bar Refaeli to bail out Leo ASAP.
- Adam Lambert coming of the week: Glamming up Tokyo.
- Awkward Ke$ha criticism of the week: Breast-feeding Bieber.
- Siobhan Magnus ruled American Idol; Lacey Brown got booted.
- Miley Cyrus hates her critics … and the Internet … and teenager girls, and nation music, and Hannah Montana, and Twitter, and luminary gossip, and …
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick all pennyless up … or have been only on and off … or have been all still together, putting on a joined front. Who knows anymore!
These beauties have been both behind on the market!
- Couple news: Jennifer Love Hewitt nixed the Jamie Kennedy phase; Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes split; David Schwimmer and Zoe Buckman have been engaged; And, like, OMG, Demi Lovato is dating Joe Jonas!
- Baby news: Kevin Costner is awaiting baby #7; Amy Poehler and Will Arnett have been awaiting #2; Rob McElhenney and Kaitlin Olson have been profound as well.
- Police blotter: DMX is staying in prison (at slightest until Dr. Drew intervenes); Lady Gaga is being sued; Jason Wahler was arrested; Perez is in some-more prohibited water.
- R.I.P.: Guitar fable Alex Chilton upheld away, as did actors Peter Graves and Fess Parker. Corey Haim was laid to rest in a in isolation wake in Canada.
Don’t dont think about to follow The Hollywood Gossip on Twitter for all the ultimate news, luminary gossip, rumors, explanation and amusement as it happens, 24/7/365.