Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, the staff takes a demeanour behind at the stories, stars and scandals which done this week one of the year’s many memorable.
Please follow THG on Twitter and Facebook! Now, for this week’s outline …
- Charlie Sheen is NOT going to rehab. Or formulation to get his action in gear.
- There is a Charlie Sheen sex tape, however. In box you were worried.
- Lindsay Lohan is indicted of necklace heist. She claims she “borrowed” it.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have been in the surrounded by of an epic control war.
- Janine Lindemulder was arrested for badgering Jesse James.
Justin Bieber at the Knicks Game
- Knicks fans competence be the initial organisation on jot down to disapprove Justin Bieber.
- Not to worry, fans. Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato have been still besties.
- Sexting alert: Rihanna topless pics were leaked by a little athlete.
- Speaking of Ri, Chris Brown would similar to his confining sequence lifted.
- So most for rehab: Jason Davis got popped for drug possession.
- Juelz Santana was additionally arrested for lots of marijuana. Guns, too.
Taxi Driver Imitates Michael Jackson
- Michael Jackson lives … in the physique of this Brazilian taxi driver!
- Jersey Shore gave us a sea biology doctrine and a rectal exam.
- Bravo reunited The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills again …
- … and introduced us to The Real Housewives of Miami!
- The 2011 SAG Awards were handed out final weekend.
- Teen Mom someway didn’t win any. So most drama!
- Is Zanessa only friends with benefits? Could be worse, right?
- Will Kim Kardashian stop sanctimonious to kry over bare pics?
- James Marsters and Patricia Rahman have been a tied together couple!
- Mary Harvey isn’t anxious which she and Steve Harvey are.
- Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders welcomed a baby son.
- Christina Applegate and Martyn LeNoble had a daughter.
- Soon, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon will have one of each!
- Breaking Dawn welcomed THREE girls to fool around Renesmee.
- Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright have been dating.
- So have been Jenna Ushkowitz and Michael Trevino.